Senior Home Foundation Licensed through the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS)
Come stay in our beautiful mini-mansion Family Style Home located in a safe neighborhood and situated on relaxing park-like grounds. We provide companionship, medication management, activities, meals, or anything you may need.
Please contact us for more information about our small senior community.
House Was Fully Reconstructed For A New Standard 25 Year Life; All Incidentals Must Be Replaced Every 25 Years. This Has Been Done.
8 Bedrooms and 4 and a Half Baths; Extra high “cathedral ceilings”
1) Brand new Kitchen (Viking Range, Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, Quartz counters)
2) Brand new Heated Gunite pool, Pool Equipment including High End Pool Heater and High End Pump and Filter
3) Brand New Commercial Central Air Conditioning Units and 6 Ton Capacity New Air Handler (Ceiling cut open and large new air handler put in attic)
4) 1500 square feet of living space for housekeeper (entirely separate apartment) in the lower level with own separate entrance, Kitchenette, Full Bath, Pool Table extra bedroom, special wood tone, water resistant vinyl floor with 50 year life.
5) Top quality plush carpet throughout second floor
6) Brand New Bathrooms
7) ‘State of the Art’ Alarm system and equipment with Ring Video.
8) #9 grade asphalt driveway; most driveways and roadways, on Long Island are only grade #2. A #9 grade driveway 400% more expensive, and does not pothole easily.
9) Front Walk Brand new paving stones and cobblestones on driveway newly set. New high end 175 year Nico-lock apron on driveway.
10) Brand new Anderson Windows and doors, Extra Natural Light throughout entire house. Changing one window would mean painting an entire room and painting the entire exterior of house. From estimation, other homes currently to be sold in Dix Hills have an average of only 5- 9 years left on windows.
11) New Engraved Double Glass Front Door Imported from Italy
12) Brand New Sliding Glass Doors
13) Moisture cure (Bulletproof Wood Floors) fully redone.
14) Larger COMMERCIAL Grade Aluminum Gutters
15) 20 Year Architectural Roof
16) Brand New Washer and Dryer
17) Cathedral ceiling Extra Living Space on Second Floor and super large closet for office, playroom or storage or even a seventh bed room!
18) New concrete layer on back patio and around pool
19) Three coats of highest grade Benjamin Moore Armor Tech, inside and out
20) New fixtures and electrical and plumbing throughout home
21) New ‘Solid Wood’ Old World 4 Panel Doors and 3,000 feet of ‘Solid Wood’ Old World Molding
22) New Sunroom with all new reflective super insulated glass (nearly all the larger model homes in Dix Hills needed this replaced, but is so expensive that the homeowners are taking out the glass making it part of the wood and shingled roof line.)………….$325,000 worth of New Construction